Accommodation | Keen to experience authentic Northern Norwegian winter? Aurora Hut Glass Igloo premium for two persons enables you to combine arctic nature with spending the night inside a hut with a 180 degree panorama view.
If you travel with Arctic Route, the bus stop to hop off is 'Hatteng / Storfjord Church'.
The Aurora Hut Glass Igloos with their comfortable beds and panorama windows provide you with the perfect place to spend the night under the arctic sky. The Aurora Huts have 180 degrees mountain and forest view through the glass windows. On a starry clear night, you have a chance for seeing northern lights straight from the bed. What an experience!
- Unique overnight in warm and cosy Aurora hut
- Small toilet in the hut/toilet and shower in nearby indoor area
- Breakfast and bonfire in a reindeer herder’s tent (lavvo)
- Enjoy time indoors and outdoors and go for activities
- Free use of snowshoes and fatbikes
- Reindeer herder’s tent, lavvo, with a bonfire in the middle
- Transport can be added during your booking
Add-ons at the camp:
- Finnish sauna and/or outdoor jacuzzi
- Snowmobile daytime excursion
- Snowmobile evening excursion
- Lunch and dinner can be added
- Transport from Tromsø (75 min from Tromsø)
Closest supermarket is about 650 m away, here you will also find Hatteng Grillbar.
In the nearby area
Unfortunately there is nothing to show in the nearby area. Instead, try a different category.