Accommodation | Keen to experience authentic Northern Norwegian winter? Aurora Hut Glass Igloo premium for two persons enables you to combine arctic nature with spending the night inside a hut with a 180 degree panorama view.
2 booking options:
- option 1: self-drive + only Aurora hut + breakfast - you can add-on more items during your booing
- option 2: full package - just hop on the included bus transfer in Tromsø and enjoy the wilderness around the Aurora hut, including a dinner and a private sauna session.
Aurora Hut facilities:
- Unique overnight in warm and cosy Aurora hut
- Small toilet in the hut/toilet and shower in nearby indoor area
- Breakfast and bonfire in a reindeer herder’s tent (lavvo)
- Enjoy time indoors and outdoors and go for activities
- Free use of snowshoes and fatbikes
- Reindeer herder’s tent, lavvo, with a bonfire in the middle
- Transport can be added during your booking
How to get here:
- Drive yourself to Hattengveien 45 Oteren (75 minutes from Tromsø)
- Departure: 17:00 in Tromsø centre in front of Radisson Blu Hotel
- Back to Tromsø on the next day: the transport back on the second day leaves at the camp at 16:10 (back in Tromsø at 17:35). Snowshoes and fat bikes can be used for free to explore the area during the morning/afternoon before you leave back to Tromsø.
Do you come from another location with the Arctic Route? The bus stop is 'Hatteng / Storfjord Church'.
In the nearby area
Unfortunately there is nothing to show in the nearby area. Instead, try a different category.