Whale watching from Kilpisjärvi to Skjervøy - return
Fra 2990 NOK
Let’s have a blast and enjoy this unique natural phenomenon together; the winter adventure with feeding orcas and humpback whales! From Kilpisjärvi, Finland.
Important: Only available on Tuesday and Friday - please contact email@example.com for other days.
In our safe and steady open RIB boat, we head out at sea in search of these amazing mammals, leaving from the shore in Skjervøy. Hopefully, we will be lucky to spot these giants in their natural habitat. As we operate with a maximum capacity of 12 passengers, we’ll have an intimate and personal atmosphere onboard during the trip.
What to expect: We pick you up 07:00 (am) in Kilpisjärvi, drive you to Skjervøy (*), give you warm flotation suits, and take you on a once in lifetime whale watching experience by RIB-boat! We start the drive back around 13.30 with the panoramic drive - back in Kilpisjärvi around 17.30 (5.30pm).
- Our crew will do their best to find the whales, but we can not guarantee sightings as Orcas and Humpback Whales are wild animals that do as they please.
- This tour is weather-dependent.
- Bring food and drinks along for the bus tour (no food/drinks included)
- Bring warm underlayer clothes and warm boots
*A bus switch in Skibotn, Norway is included, after a 1-hour drive from Kilpisjärvi, Finland. You will be guided onto the correct bus.
- 07:00 (Finnish Time) - pick up from Kilpisjärvi
- 06:25 (Norwegian time) - pick up from Helligskogen
- 07:30 (Norwegian time) - Bus change in Skibotn
- 09:30 (Norwegian time) - arrival in Skjervøy, whale activity location
- 10:00-13:00 (Norwegian time) - Whale-watching activity
- 13:30 (Norwegian time) - departure from Skjervøy
- 15:30 (Norwegian time) - bus change in Skibotn
- 16:10 (Norwegian time) - drop off in Heliskogen
- 17:30 (Finnish time) - drop off in Kilpisjärvi
Notice: your booking will consist of different reservation tickets, though your tour is executed by Best Arctic and its partners
Fra 2990 NOK
- Tour by Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB)
- English-speaking whale-guide
- Safety equipment (thermal suits and life west)
- Mittens, googles, and beanie
Services on board:
- Return Kilpisärvi - Skjervøy transport
- English-speaking driver
- Comfortable seats
- Toilet (between Skibotn - Skjervøy)
- Free wi-fi (between Skibotn - Skjervøy)
- Charging points (between Skibotn - Skjervøy)