Whale watching from Skibotn to Skjervøy - return
From 2330 NOK
Let’s have a blast and enjoy this unique natural phenomenon together; the winter adventure with feeding orcas and humpback whales! From Skibotn.
In our safe and steady open RIB boat, we head out at sea in search of these amazing mammals, leaving from the shore in Skjervøy. Hopefully, we will be lucky to spot these giants in their natural habitat. As we operate with a maximum capacity of 12 passengers, we’ll have an intimate and personal atmosphere onboard during the trip.
What to expect: We pick you up 07:30 (am) in Skibotn Hotel, drive you to Skjervøy with a comfortable Arctic Route bus (toilets onboard), give you warm flotation suits, and take you on a once in lifetime whale watching experience by RIB-boat! We start the drive back around 13.30 with the panoramic drive - back in Skibotn around 15.30 (3.30pm).
- Our crew will do their best to find the whales, but we can not guarantee sightings as Orcas and Humpback Whales are wild animals that do as they please.
- This tour is weather-dependent.
- Bring food and drinks along for the bus tour (no food/drinks included)
- Bring warm underlayer clothes and warm boots
- 07:30 - Pick up at Skibotn Hotel
- 09:30 - arrival in Skjervøy, whale activity location
- 10:00-13:00 - Whale-watching activity
- 13:30 - departure from Skjervøy
- 15:30 - arrival back in Skibotn Hotel
From 2330 NOK
- Tour by Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB)
- English-speaking whale-guide
- Safety equipment (thermal suits and life west)
- Mittens, googles, and beanie
Services on board:
- Return Skibotn - Skjervøy with Arctic Route
- English-speaking driver
- Comfortable seats
- Free wi-fi
- Charging points