Round trip by bus and Hurtigruten ship into Trollfjord from Lofoten
From 1500 NOK
Visit the hometown of Hurtigruten, the brand-new museum, and explore the village of Stormarknes by foot or bike. On your way back to Svolvær, you will join the famous Hurtigruten ship, while visiting Norway’s most iconic northern fjord: Trollfjord.
- Museum Visit: Make your way up to the hometown of Hurtigruten, the coastal ships, and visit the newly-opened museum in Stokmarknes.
- Explore: Explore Stokmarknes, the hometown of Hurtigruten: After the museum, you can explore the area on foot or by bike (choose during your booking) - Digital Story App is available for free for a practical self-guided tour.
- Sail into Trollfjord: It is time to embark on the iconic Cruise Ship of Hurtigruten, which leaves the docks in Stokmarknes. On your way back to Svolvær, you will join the impressive Hurtigruten boat, while visiting Norway’s most iconic northern fjord: Trollfjord. Feel, breath and relax while passing along one of Norway's most beautiful spots.
- 07:30 - Departure from Svolvær centre by bus (Arctic Route)
- 08:30 - Scenic ferry between Lofoten Islands and Vesterålen (35 minutes)
- 09:35 - Arrival at Hurtigruten museum at Stokmarknes
- 12:00 - Optional tours: Explore Stokmarknes by foot (free) OR Explore the area of Stokmarknes (Hadseløya) by bike (additional charge for the bike rental)
- 14:45 - Check-in at Hurtigruten Ship
- 15:15 - Departure with Hurtigruten Ship to Svolvær, with visit to Trollfjord along the way
- 18:15 - Arrival at Svolvær centre
- 18:30 - Optional dinner can be purchased on the ship
- 20:15 - Hop off the ship the latest
Food: Lunch can be bought in the Hurtigruten Museum. Supermarket and restaurants in Stokmarknes. Dinner can be order on board from 18:30 after arrival in Svolvær (not included). The ship stays at the docks until 20:30 (8.30pm) - so then it is time to leave the ship.
Notice: Due to bad weather, the passage into Trollfjord could be adjusted in time/distance or excluded from the trip towards Svolvær.
- Available dates in June: 16/06,17/06,19/06, 21/06, 22/06, 24/06, 25/06, 17/06, 28/06, 30/06
- Available dates in July: 02/07, 03/07, 05/07, 06/07, 08/07, 09/07, 10/07, 13/07, 14/07, 16/07, 17/07, 19/07, 20/07, 22/07, 24/07, 25/07, 27/07, 28/07, 30/07, 31/07
- Available dates in August: 02/08, 04/08, 05/08, 07/08, 08/08, 10/08, 11/08, 13/08
From 1500 NOK
- Transport by bus
- Ferry crossing between Lofoten Islands and Vesterålen (35 minutes)
- Entrance Hurtigruten (self-guided tours)
- Option 1: Self-guided walk at Stokmarknes, including a walk to Art Nordland sculptures (included - no additional charge)
- Option 2: Self-guided bike tour from Stokmarknes to the farm shop of Norheim Gård, Keramikk Kafe and Betty Tesalong (additional charge for the bike-rental)
- Ferry trip on Hurtigruten Ship, passing into the iconic Trollfjord, back to Svolvær
- Digital storytelling via Arctic Route Story app
- Add-on: dinner at Hurtigruten at the quay at Svolvær (to be purchased on board of Hurtigruten - from 18:30 (6.30pm))
This trip doesn't run every day, due to the schedule of Hurtigruten. Please try your requested dates in the calender to see if the trip is running.
Our package trips
The ultimate Fishing Culture and Viking trip in LofotenBook from 990 NOK
Whale-Watching from SvolværBook from 3490 NOK
Whale-Watching from Tromsø including accommodationBook from 4950 NOK
Whale-Watching from TromsøBook from 3490 NOK
Round trip by bus and Hurtigruten ship into Trollfjord from LofotenBook from 1500 NOK