Fjord Cruise & Northern Lights
From 2880 NOK
Combine 2 Arctic experiences: Arctic Fjord Cruise during the day, and Northern Lights spotting at one of our exclusive Aurora Safari Camps during the evening.
A full-day adventure, including a relaxing though mesmerizing fjord Safari, including a visit to an old fishing farm on an island in the south of Tromsø, and a Northern Light Experience in the evening. Lunch can be bought on board during the Fjord Cruise, a hot meal is included in the evening activity at one of our exclusive Aurora Camps.
Put your sea legs on and up on board the hybrid glass catamaran! We head out to the frozen fjord of Ramfjord - to spot the white-tailed eagle if we are lucky. Afterwards, you hop on land at an old fishing factory on an island in the south, where the guide will bring you back in time with the stories and even will offer a tasting of some fish products. You are back at 13:00 (1am) in the city.
Time to relax, do some shopping, or visit one of our many museums
At the camp, you will find plenty of space inside and outside, a local host, a warm shelter (a small house, a Sami tent, or another type of structure), toilet facilities, tripods to use free of charge and thermal winter suits for your disposal. We might also have a campfire and can sit outside on benches if the weather allows us. We will be back in Tromsø between 23:30 and 01:30.
DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL INFORMATION:
- Arctic Fjord Cruise: 08:15- 13:15 at the pier in front of The Edge Hotel, Tromsø.
- Aurora Safari Camp: 18:15 - 01:30 at Radisson Blu hotel, Tromsø. Check-in at our Hospitality Desk inside the hotel.
- If you stay at Tromsø Lodge & Camping: Pick-up from Tromsø Lodge & Camping is possible for the evening activity (choose as free of charge option during your booking via ADD-ON)
GENERAL BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Availability: 01/02/2023 – 20/03/2023
- Every day
- Start: 08:15 from Tromsø - back at 23:30-01:30 in Tromsø
- Pick-up point: Pier in front of the Edge / Radisson Blu Hotel Tromsø
- Number of guests: 2-45
- Level: Easy. No wheelchair access.
- This adventure is possible for kids from 4 years old.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, boots, hat, mittens and scarf
- For evening activity, you can use warm winter suits free of charge
From 2880 NOK
Daytime Arctic Fjord Safari
- 3,5 hours cruise on a hybrid catamaran
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guides
- Arctic food tastings
Evening Aurora Safari Camps
- Knowledgeable and dedicated English-speaking Northern Lights guide
- Transport by comfortable bus with on-board toilet
- Scenic, private and safe Aurora Safari Camp with toilet facilities
- Beautiful Northern Lights video shown on the bus
- Warm drinks, hot meal and sweet local cake (lefse)
- Warm overalls for use during the stay at the Aurora Safari Camp
- Tripods for use during the stay at the Aurora Safari Camp
- High-resolution northern lights photos from the tour free of charge
Our package trips
Whale-Watching from TromsøBook from 3490 NOK
Visit magical Senja island, including 1 overnight, from TromsøBook from 2950 NOK
Dogsledding and Northern LightsBook from 3780 NOK
Fjord Cruise & Northern LightsBook from 2880 NOK
To the majestic fjords and mountains of magical Senja, from TromsøBook from 1950 NOK
Whale-Watching from Tromsø including accommodationBook from 4950 NOK