Travel from Tromsø to Polar Park with Arctic Route
From 1765 NOK
This tour takes you to Polar Park, an Arctic wildlife centre, and includes the entrance ticket to Polar Park and a comfortable bus transfer from Tromsø and back on the same day.
Polar Park: Observe Arctic wildlife like wolves, moose and much more
Welcome to Polar Park, the world’s northernmost animal park, where you can observe Arctic animals such as moose, reindeer, muskox and red deer. This Arctic wildlife centre is also home to Norway's four largest predators: brown bear, lynx, wolf and wolverine.
Animal welfare is of great concern at Polar Park. Large areas are given to the animals to create a habitat as natural as possible and in which they have the liberty to hide. Most of the animals are nonetheless very social and curious, so you are very likely to observe them all during your visit.
The beautiful landscape around the park is the perfect backdrop for your Arctic wildlife experience. You are welcome to walk around at your own pace (audio guides are available) or join one of the guided tours to learn more about the Arctic animals of the park. Predator guiding is included in the entrance fee and takes place on weekends in the winter season.
You will find a restaurant and a café serving meals made with local produce. You can also have a picnic in the park (weather permitting).
From 1765 NOK
- Transfer from Tromsø - Polar Park - Tromsø with the Arctic Route
- Admission to Polar Park
- Toilets on board of the bus
- Free Wifi on board of the bus
The trip to Polar Park takes up to 3 hours and goes through stunning winter
scenery, which is truly an experience in its own right.
- 08:45 (am) - Meeting time at the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel in Tromsø
- 9:00 (am) - 12:00 (pm): Departure to Polar Park from the parking next to the Scandic Ishavshotel in Tromsø.
- 12:00 (pm) - 15:00 (3pm): Visit Polar Park
- 15:00 (3pm) - 18:15 (6.15pm): Driving back from Polar Park to Tromsø