Reindeer Camp Overnight with Snowmobile Adventure next day
From 5790 NOK
Dive into the traditional life of the reindeer Sami by staying on a reindeer camp, join a reindeer sledding trip, and sleeping in an authentic Sami lavvo.
Become one with nature and replenish your mind and soul on your overnight excursion. The next day we take you on board for a scenic snowmobile trip on the peninsula of the Lyngen Alps - transport from the Sami Camp to the Snowmobile is arranged for you!
- Family precious quality time and holiday
- Special moment celebration for active couples and friends
This is a full 24-hour package, including 2 winter activities, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner, sleeping in an authentic heated (wood oven) lavvu at a reindeer camp, stunning road and ferry transport: all bundles in a full 24-hour unconventional, pure and energizing experience.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PACKAGE:
- Well-organized and easy-to-book combination: We arrange this unique combination with full-included transport to all the activities, including a stunning fjord transfer by ferry to enjoy a scenic snowmobile trip in the Lyngen Alps. Enjoy and relax, we take good care of you and your beloved ones.
- Unique cozy sleeping location: Instead of heading back to the city center where you might miss a late-night dance from the Aurora, stay at this good location in a traditional Sami tent, known as lavvu, and sleep on reindeer hides in winter-insulated sleeping bags.
- Possible aurora dance in the night sky: Since you are located a good distance from the bright lights of the city, you can thoroughly enjoy the splendors of the night sky. Sit around the bonfire or snuck in into your warm bed while waiting for the aurora to hopefully disappear.
DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL INFORMATION:
- Departure location and time: 17:45 (5.45pm) from Radisson Blu Tromsø (check-in at our Hospitality desk inside Radisson Blu)
- Day 2: After breakfast, you will be pick-up at 09:30 from the Sami Camp
- Arrival location and time: next day at 16:00 (4pm) in front of Radisson Blu Tromsø
GENERAL BOOKING INFORMATION:
- Availability: 02/01/2023 – 30/03/2023
- Every day
- Start: 17:45 from Tromsø - back at 16:00 the next day in Tromsø
- Pick-up point: Radisson Blu hotel, Tromsø
- Number of guests: 4-12 (up to 4 people per lavvu)
- Level: Low. No wheelchair access.
- This adventure is possible for kids from 6 years old.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothes, boots, hat, mittens and scarf
From 5790 NOK
- Scenic transfers (45 min each way) - departure Tromsø 17:45 from Radisson Blu hotel (5.45pm)
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Sami guide
- Thermal winter suit, warm boots, hat, and mittens
- Reindeer sledding (approx. 30 min, dep. on weather and snow conditions), storytelling and joik
- Reindeer feeding activity
- Hot traditional Sami meal (bidos) and hot drinks. Vegetarian option available on request
- Overnight in Sami Lavvu, with wood oven (to be refilled by yourself)
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Breakfast (08:15-09:15)
- Pick-up from camp (09:30 (am))
- Scenic transfer ferry (approx. 25 min) (10:00 (am))
- English-speaking snowmobile guides
- Winter suit, winter boots and gloves, safety helmet
- 2-hour snowmobile trip, including scenic stops
- Hot soup, hot drinks, and snacks
- Scenic transfer back to Tromsø (back around 16:00 (4pm))
Our package trips
Aurora Hut Overnight with Daytime Snowmobile Adventure next dayBook from 4094 NOK
Evening Snowmobile Adventure with Overnight in Arctic LandscapeBook from 4294 NOK
Reindeer Camp Overnight with Snowmobile Adventure next dayBook from 5790 NOK
Dogsledding and Northern LightsBook from 3780 NOK
Dog Sledding & Aurora Dinner CruiseBook from 3180 NOK
Fjord Cruise & Northern LightsBook from 2880 NOK
Whale Safari & Northern LightsBook from 3180 NOK